Skip to main content

Leave anger and be happy


We all always desire to be happy and this is our right too. But oftentimes something unwanted happens around us which creates a disturbance in our mind and we lose our patience and sooner become furious. We do some unexpected thing in anger and when the game of anger is over only the thing leaves with us is repentance. In anger we break some important things at our home, tear some important papers, throw files at office, give a slap to someone and the most worse thing happens during the anger is we hurt somebody  badly which is unrecoverable.
Later when we keenly think about the situation we realise that there was no any point to react in such a way and can be handled the matter very easily being cool and calm. But now ‘It is no use crying over spilt milk.’ Everything is over. Then the placate round start and we start to persuade the broken heart person but there is no reason to be as usual, sometimes it happens like that but in many cases our relation with broken heart never become as it was earlier. As we know well that broken things can be replaced but broken heart can’t be replaced.   
I think sooner or later all of us have to face like the situation in our Personal life. But the reaction over the situation might be varied person to person. I have come across the situation many times too.  Earlier I used to react over the situation what comes due to anger (which was my hardcore foe) like a common man. I also used to do the things in anger what most of us do. I made the situation worst and then started to repent.
Now I completely change the way to react over the anger situation. When somebody is shouting at me, behaving with me harshly, talking to me in unusual manner or doing something wrong in front of me to make me anger I simply do the thing is dry up. I divert me from the current moment and start thinking about good things which happened in the past. I literally can say you that this funda work very well for me and I can retain me under my control and escape me from fall into anger.
One more thing simply I do when the situation goes out of my control is I start to do long breathing. Really this work magically. If something happens wrong with you and you feel this can make you anger at once close your eyes and start long breathing, do it again and again until the bad moment passed on. And once the bad moment goes away there is nothing to tease you.

Then friends change your attitude and habit and make your life happier. Live a life as you wished ever. It is not such a difficult task as you wonder. Leaving a bad habit if can change your entire life then there should not be plead of leaving the bad habit.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

क्या आप भी जीवन में अटका हुआ महसूस कर रहे हैं ? आज़माएँ ये टिप्स ।

कभी-कभी आप जीवन में अटका हुआ महसूस करते हैं । एकरसता के जंजीरों में उलझ जाते हैं । उस समय परिवर्तन , विकास और एक ऐसी सफलता की चाहत मन में होती है जो हमारी थकी हुई आत्माओं में नई जान फूंक सके । जब आप जीवन में अटका हुआ महसूस करें तो उस वक्त इन पांच रणनीतियों का उपयोग कर सकते हैं जो आपको इस अटकाव को दूर कर जीवन को गति देने में मदद कर सकता है । 1. अपनी धारणाओं को चुनौती दें जब आप खुद को फंसा हुआ महसूस करते हैं तो सबसे पहले आपको अपनी धारणाओं को चुनौती देना पड़ेगा । अपने मन में बनी धारणाओं से परे विचार करना होगा । पुरानी धारणाओं के जकड़न को तोड़ना होगा । अपने मन को नए तरीके से सोचने के लिए स्वतंत्र करना पड़ेगा । तभी जीवन में आगे की राह खुल सकेगी । 2. अपनी सबसे खराब स्थिति के बारे में खुद से बात करें यदि आपको डर है कि सबसे बुरा घटित हो सकता है , तो आप स्वयं निर्णय लें कि आप क्या करेंगे। आप इसे कैसे संभालेंगे ? क्या आप जीवित रह सकेंगे ? यदि उत्तर हां है , तो आप सबसे खराब स्थिति के डर से खुद को मुक्त कर लेंगे - और आगे बढ़ेंगे। उदासी  3. साहस के बारे में जानें बहादुर बनना आसान नहीं

10 points which must be enlisted in the new chapter of your life

"Hello! Still you are busy with your task?" Please, leave it  yaar for a couple of hours and glance at the impending New Year 2018.    If you are still in indecisiveness let me give you some hints to ponder of some specific points, which might add the new colors in your life.  Look, how I’m going to celebrate the New Year 2018. As I presume the New Year is just like a new chapter of your precious life and it’s all on you how you are going to write the new chapter of your life. For your cue, here I’m pasting some specific points, I would write the new chapter of my life with those. 1 Dream - Without dream life becomes super monotonous. So, I have lots of dreams for the New Year, 2018. 2. Challenge – I’m such a guy who never likes to remain in a comfort zone, so there must be some challenging tasks for the New Year. 3. Achievement – Like some other dreamers I too have some secret wish lists and s

अपना फ़र्ज

अपना फ़र्ज &&& @@@@ वसंत कुंज सोसाइटी में कृष्णजन्माष्टमी के अवसर पर एक भव्य सांस्कृतिक संध्या का आयोजन किया गया था। जिसमें मशहूर गायक अभिनव चंचल आ रहे थे। हर जगह उनका पोस्टर लगा दिया गया था। अभिनव चंचल गायन के क्षेत्र में एक नामी गरामी हस्ती माना जाता है। भक्ति संगीत के साथ साथ उन्होंने बॉलीवुड के कई प्रसिद्ध फिल्मी गानों में भी अपना स्वर दे चुका है। एक ओर युवावर्ग उनके फिल्मी गानों के मुरीद हैं तो वहीं दूसरी ओर उनके धार्मिक गीतों और भजनों ने वैसे लोगों को मंत्र – मुग्ध कर रखा है , जो जरा आध्यात्मिक किस्म के हैं। इसमें बच्चे से लेकर वृद्ध वर्ग तक के लोग शामिल हैं ।  रत्नावली आज तड़के सुबह उठ गई और नहा धोकर पूजा में बैठ गई । दामोदर प्रसाद को भी नींद नहीं आ रही थी किंतु, फिर भी बिस्तर पकड़े हुए थे । दो-चार दिनों से उनके घुटनों का दर्द जरा बढ़-सा गया था, और अन्दर ही अन्दर हल्की कंपकपी का अनुभव हो रहा था । थोड़ा चल फिर लेता तो सांस फूलने लगती । इसकी वजह कोई खास बीमारी तो नहीं थी किंतु, सबसे बड़ी बीमारी उसका बुढ़ापा था । दामोदर प्रसाद बहत्तर साल के हो चुके हैं, जो कर